A Dental Practice Guide to Oral Health Care
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day using fluoride-containing toothpaste
- Brush your tongue after your teeth
- Avoid vigorous or harsh scrubbing this can irritate your gums
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months or when it becomes frayed
- Brush the inside and chewing surfaces of your teeth
- Consider an electric toothbrush, if you have problems brushing well
Budleigh Salterton Dental Practice
Budleigh Salterton Dental Practice and Implant Centre, has been providing excellent dental care for more than 40 years. An extensive range of dental treatment is offered at the practice, including general dentistry, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, periodontal (gums) surgery and reconstruction. Caring for your teeth and gums is just as important as any other aspect of your health.
Advances in dentistry and new techniques have made it possible to restore your teeth and gums even if they have been neglected or damaged. Unfortunately, many people do not have the confidence to smile due to the appearance of their teeth and this in turn affects their self-esteem and the way that they are perceived by others.
We pride ourselves on offering the very best clinical standards when restoring teeth and aim to create a result that enhances the appearance of your smile and feeling of well-being.